Monday 23 January 2017

New Year, New Stories

We're back to January again and I'm looking forward to another exciting year!

The last couple of months have been very busy for me. After launching The Birds in November, I've been working hard trying to promote it, while still promoting my first book, Bird. Then I've been planning lots of new stuff for the coming year.

In February, I am speaking at a reading group in Staffordshire. Just like Beth (the main character in Bird and The Birds) I grew up in Staffordshire and I'm heading back home to do a talk.

Moving on from that, I've been working hard on some new stories.

Firstly, the final instalment of the Bird trilogy is well under way. I'm hoping it will be published in the spring. I've had great feedback on the surprising ending of The Birds and I'm delighted that so many people are already eagerly awaiting the conclusion of the trilogy. It won't be long!

Then I have two more fantastic ideas lined up. Like with the Bird trilogy, I'm hoping that my readers will enjoy some different sorts of stories, with every day people facing extraordinary situations. I'm already working on something a bit more sci-fi. 

I'm looking forward to sharing more with you in the coming months. For now, though, happy reading and I'll see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment